After how much I liked the items in my last Fix, I was excited to get this one. I always leave a note for my stylist asking for a couple good work pieces, but I specifically asked for summer items in this box. If you’re new to Stitch Fix and want a brief run down of how it works, check out this post or my recent Instastory. If you want to try it for yourself, I’ve included a link for $25 off your first box below.
I N T H E B O X
- Adelene Distressed Girlfriend Jeans by Judy Blue – These fit so good + feel like butter. The wash and distressing is great, and length is perfect (which is difficult for a short girl like me).
- Suzanna Knit Dress by Kaileigh – The fit of this dress is good, but the print just isn’t my style.
- Melanie Knit Tunic Blazer by FRENCHMAUVE – I love this for work + could get lots of wear out of it! I like that the cut is a little different than the traditional blazer, and the longer length is right up my alley.
- Becru Lace Detail Blouse by Daniel Rainn – I’ve been needing a white blouse for a while now, and the unique detail on this top is so beautiful. The touches of lace + pleats add a pretty feminine touch, and it isn’t too sheer.
- Sandi Chambray Shirt by Liverpool – Liverpool is one of my favorite Stitch Fix brands, and this button up doesn’t disappoint. It’s soft and most importantly, doesn’t gap apart at the chest. It’s a great lightweight shirt to wear in the summer evenings or transition into Fall here soon.
T H E V E R D I C T
I love 4 out of 5 items in this box, so I give my stylist, Brooklyn, major props. I think this is the first time that every piece has fit perfectly. The more boxes I get, the more it’s tailored to my personal style + sizes.
I’m keeping the blazer + sending back the rest. I wish I could’ve kept more, but the prices were higher than I’m used to in my Fixes. Even though I’m only keeping one item, I looked up the designers of each of my pieces (something I haven’t done before). I found several of them have their own shops, and I definitely plan on ordering other things from them in the future! Overall, I still think this one is a major win in the style + fit department. I indicated I wasn’t comfortable with the higher price points in my check out notes, but I found a few good new brands + style inspiration. I can’t wait for the next one!